Peace of mind with Genuine Volvo Parts
01 June 2021
To keep your machine in peak condition, Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) offers a wide range of maintenance parts including filters, lubricants, batteries and Care Kits.
Volvo CE is synonymous with quality and Genuine Volvo Parts stand for performance, protection, and longevity. All Genuine Volvo Parts are rigorously tested and approved by Volvo engineers which allows for ultimate machine performance and protection over the complete lifetime. Allowing you to rest easy.
Volvo Filters clean fluids and air from dirt and impurities. They are specifically designed to increase productivity, profitability and safety of your Volvo construction equipment.
Volvo Filters have:
- High cleaning efficiency that is matched to the engine, transmission and hydraulic system.
- High dirt capacity which gives long change intervals, without impaired function.
- Filter elements of the highest quality.
- Stable corrosion-protected casing.
All-in-one care kits
Volvo Care Kits include all the necessary parts and tools for on-site repairs, maintenance and service to prevent unnecessary downtime. A Care Kit is cheaper than buying each part individually and there is no need to waste time sourcing parts or waiting for service, saving you time and money.
- Overhaul and Repair Kits: The fast, safe and complete solution for overhauls and repairs.
- Maintenance Kits consist of Filter Kits: In these kits you will find the filters recommended for change at each service interval
- Uptime Kits: Fix your machine quickly on-site.
Protect from wear
Volvo Lubricants are specifically developed to support the performance of your Volvo machine by:
- Protecting against wear and prolong individual component life
- Reducing fuel and oil consumption
The range of engine oils, hydraulic oils, axle and transmission oils are specifically matched to the components of the machine and the range of greases has been carefully developed to prevent unnecessary wear. By using Volvo Oil Analysis, available in select markets, you get a comprehensive diagnosis of the machine’s condition, lowering the risk of expensive damage and downtime even further.
The power to meet your needs
Volvo Batteries have enough power to meet and exceed your needs in order to cope with truly demanding situations and conditions. The unique design of the battery cell separators helps to reduce voltage drop under load, producing over 25% more starting power than alternative starter batteries. In addition, the same special lead-calcium alloy allows the battery to reach optimum power in less time compared to alternative batteries.
On average, a Volvo Battery will have 20% longer service life than other batteries. The housing of a Volvo Battery is extremely strong and 100% leak resistant under normal usage conditions. Furthermore, the production of a Volvo Battery is carried out with the utmost consideration to reduce impact on the environment.