The Yellow Book 2018-19
10 December 2018
KHL Group’s The Yellow Book 2018-19 contains details of more than 6000 pieces of construction equipment available throughout the world listed in critical factor order.
- Genre: Directory
- Sector: Construction
- Published: Nov 2018
- No. pages: 120
- Format: Paper
- Price: £55.00 / $88.00 / €66.00
Produced by International Construction magazine, The Yellow Book 2018 offers an unprecedented level of product information for buyers and users of construction equipment.
- Provides outline specifications at a glance, which can be used for more in-depth buying research
- Precise product information and full company listings
- Easy to use guide for construction professionals
The Yellow Book presents the key data for over 6000 models in 14 categories and 46 sub-categories of construction equipment in an easy-to-read tabular format. Each category of equipment has slightly different factors, for example site dumpers lists manufacturer, model, body payload, un-laden weight, body capacity, load over height, drive configuration, engine power and maximum travel speed.
For reference and comparison ease, all the data is published in critical factor order, for example the order used for site dumpers is body payload (kg).
- Over 6000 equipment models
- 14 categories & 46 subcategories
- Key equipment data
- Full manufacturer listings
- Critical factor order
For further information about International Construction magazine and to subscribe
Click links below to download and view individual files.