More speakers for Diesel Progress Summit
By Murray Pollok09 May 2019
Further high-level speakers from companies including Deutz, Hatz, Volvo CE and Kohler have been confirmed for the first Diesel Progress Summit in Louisville, Kentucky, on 30 September.
The conference - to be held the day before the ICUEE show - will address new developments in powertrains, including diesel engines, electrification and hybrid systems and is targeted at equipment manufacturers, component suppliers and fleet owners.
The new speakers are:
- Ray Gallant, VP Sales Support – Americas, Volvo CE. TOPIC: Developments in powertrains for construction equipment
- Dr. Markus Müller, Senior Vice President - Product Development & Technical Customer Support, Deutz AG. TOPIC: Electrification and hybrid powertrains
- Bernd Krüper, CEO, Motorenfabrik Hatz, and Brian Melka, President, Kohler Engines, will join Julie Furber of Cummins on the round-table panel on electrification and hybrid power systems.
Other speakers already confirmed inckude:
- KEYNOTE: Ramin Younessi (Group President, Construction Industries, Caterpillar)
- KEYNOTE: Jennifer Rumsey (VP and CTO, Cummins)
- Guru Bandekar (VP, Global Engineering, JLG Industries.)
- Alex Woodrow (Managing Director, Knibb, Gormezano and Partners)
- Simon Nielsen (Senior Systems Engineer, Danfoss Power Solutions)
To register for the event, visit www.dieselprogresssummit.com
The Summit also includes an awards dinner. Companies are invited to submit entries before the deadline of June 3. For details of the award categories and how to enter, visit www.dieselprogresssummit.com/awards.html